Sunday, June 29, 2008

An “Arte Y Pico” Award For My Blog !

I'm honoured to have been given this "Arte Y Pico" award for my blog ...

I’d like to thank fellow blogger Mariz of “Reflections by Mariz” (you can read her lovely blog here) for the Arte Y Pico award which she gave my blog earlier this week. Thank you, Mariz for this lovely award. I have seen the ‘Arte Y Pico’ on many other blogs I’ve visited and am honoured that you have chosen to award my blog with it !

If you’d like to read more about the Arte Y Pico award, you can do so by visiting the website here. (In a nutshell, it is an award given to creative blogs with interesting material and design who’s writers contribute to the blogging community.)

Now, here are the rules and regulations, followed by my nominees for the next five deserving winners of the Arte Y Pico Award:

1) Pick five (5) blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also for contributing to the blogging community, no matter what language.

2) Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.

3) Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.

4) Award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of "Arte y Pico" blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award (http://arteypico.blogspot.com/) I am passing this award on to the following 5 inspiring bloggers (in no particular order) -:

Mize in Portugal who’s blog “My Country Home” is all about the trials and tribulations of finding and buying some beautiful country land and building a home.

Nancy in the USA who’s blog “A Recipe A Day” has an incredible selection of easy yet tasty recipes which inspire me in my own kitchen !

Ginger in Canada who’s blog “Gingembre’s Place” is a delightful mix of humour, animal welfare & environmental awareness, politics and everything in between.

Peggy in Ireland who’s blog “Organic Growing Pains” is all about the joys and trials of growing organic food on an allotment.

Gypsy at Heart in Houston, Texas who’s blog “The Leaping Thought” is not only very well written but informative & thought provoking, too.

Thanks to all these wonderful fellow bloggers who help make the blogging world the wonderful, creative and inspiring place that it is !