Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Farm Blogs From Around The World

A field of wheat ripening in the sun - taken on our farm just last week. This wheat is destined for the local Tanzanian market.

I recently became aware of a great blog which has been started by Ian Walthew called “Farm Blogs From Around The World”. Apart from writing regular blog posts about the world of farming, Ian is gathering in one place the best farm blogs from around the world, and links to all these blogs can be found on his blog here.

So far Ian has farm blogs listed from Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Ireland, U.K. and the USA. My blog is the only African farm blog at the moment, but hopefully I won’t be alone for too long ! (You can read the write-up Ian did of my blog over here.)

If you know of any other farm blogs (from any part of the world), please do let Ian know so that he can add them to his ever growing list.

Ian is also the author of a recently published book “A Place In My Country” which has received rave reviews and is a non-fiction book (that reads like a novel) about life in rural England. You can read more about it here.

Happy reading – I know that I, for one can’t wait to explore and visit the blogs which Ian has listed ……