Sunday, November 30, 2008

Just A Comment ....

I can take criticism, & I value the feedback I receive from all my readers - the majority of which is always positive and encouraging. Of course there are always a few negative, sarcastic people out there but hey, I can handle them as we all encounter people like this in everyday life.

However, if you are going to post a rude, sarcastic comment then at least have the BALLS to leave your real name & not just "Anonymous" - okay ? I think it's a bit cowardly to write a mean comment and not even leave your real name. If you don't like me, or my blog - then just don't read me again, okay ?

Anyway, if you are a nasty "Anonymous" commenter, I have tracked your IP address, I know which country you are from, and I am tracking you for future visits. Just so that you know.