Saturday, September 19, 2009

That Tessa Cat !

That Tessa cat of ours - ever since there's been a baby in the house, she's been acting like one herself (as we didn't have her yet, when our daughter was a baby) ! She thinks that all the 'baby equipment' has been brought in especially for her ..... I've had to chase her out of the travel cot (above) .......

Shoo her off the nappy (diaper) changing station in our bathroom, below .......

And remove her from the 'Piccalo' chair ..................


And then there was that time I turned my back for a split second & I found THIS below ! (She was swiftly removed from that position !)

Huh ! Just who does she think she is, hey ?! (I ask her if she thinks she's a human baby & she just squeezes her eyes shut, curls up into a tighter ball - and starts purring !)

I must admit though, I never scold her too much because she did have a very rough start in life .... she was saved from abuse and near starvation as a kitten (you can read her story over here) ..... so I think she's entitled to a little 'babying' now and then - don't you agree ?!

(P.S. Just incase you were wondering, all our pets are fully vaccinated & regularly dewormed & I don't allow the cats to sleep anywhere near/on the baby, as some people have asked me about this !)