Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Sound, But No Picture ....

I'm sorry that I haven't posted since the weekend. It's not due to lack of anything to write about - far from it ! I have been writing and photographing like mad, but unfortunately my parent's lost the hard drive of their main computer on Sunday, and are running their entire business on just one, smaller (and very slow !) computer in the interim. Aside from being really slow, it has no photo software on it - so I am unable to download any photographs for the blog.

With the Easter weekend fast approaching, it is doubtful that they will get their main computer back "online" until after the holiday (and my return to Tanzania) .... which means no blog posts from me until then. (When I will probably post hundreds one after the other, as the cooking and recipe ideas certainly haven't stopped flowing, and I have so much that I want to share with you all !)

I am enjoying the last few days of my holiday in South Africa, all my shopping is done and we have some fun things planned for the Easter weekend (including a "Peter Rabbit" show at the local theatre for my daughter !). My husband is really looking forward to our return (he says he is sick of eating pasta and fried eggs ?!) and we have also missed him terribly.

We are waitlisted for a Monday flight, and confirmed for a Tuesday flight, and will hopefully know more tomorrow.

So, watch this space and in the meantime, to all those of you who celebrate Easter, I wish you all a very happy one filled with lots of lovely chocolate !