Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Results of My First Poll Are In !

Thanks to everyone who voted in my first poll ! The poll is now closed and as promised, here are the results below.

I asked what you’d like to read more of on the blog and based on the number of votes, this is what you said ….

- Posts about Farm Life (got the most votes)
- Posts about Recipes and posts about Pets (tied with the exact same number of votes each)
- Posts about Gardening (got the least votes)

Regular readers will notice that each day I do 2 posts – a recipe post and then a non food related post related to what’s going on in my day-to-day life. I will concentrate these posts on “Farm Life” and will also include a few now and then on gardening, pets and life in Tanzania in general.

It’s really great to have feedback from readers as it helps me to create a better blog by writing posts which I know the majority of you like reading, so thanks everyone for casting your vote and thanks to everyone who emailed me and left comments about the poll, too !