Wednesday, May 7, 2008

A Blog Post A Day .....

Part of the garden, and entrance archway, at the side of our house

I have decided that as this blog approaches it’s 3 month anniversary, I will start posting once a day only. As much as I love writing and blogging and sharing my recipes, it does take a lot of time doing 2 posts a day, and cooking/photographing/writing up 7 recipes a week to post - because I like to only post recipes which are 'tried and tested' favourites of mine which I can also provide my own photos for, not just odd recipes taken out of recipe books which I hardly ever use.

Being off the farm for 2 days a week now with 3 hour round trips to school for my daughter and the pre-planning that goes into days like these, also takes up a lot of my time, and has prompted me to decide to settle on "A blog post a day" ....

By scaling down to a single blog post per day (I will alternate between recipes and stories of life on the farm, my pets, gardening and Tanzanian life in general) my posts may be a little longer, and might be combined posts e.g. a recipe with a story behind it, and how I came to cook it.

Of course during quiet times here on the farm I may post more than once a day, but will just see how it goes. Whatever happens, I promise that I will still update the blog at least once a day, so you will still have something new to read each time you visit !

Thanks, once again, to everyone for 'reading' me and for the great support and enthusiasm for what I've been writing about so far !