Monday, October 27, 2008

Another Award For My Blog - Thank You !



I am honoured that my blog has been given the “E For Excellent” Award by not one, but two of my fellow bloggers over the past couple of weeks.

First off, Nancy from A Recipe A Day gave my blog this award. I love Nancy’s simple, easy home style cooking (not to mention that she is a fellow dog lover !) & her blog is one I read every day without fail.

Secondly, Melissa of Thistledew Farm gave my blog this award. Thistledew is a small cooperative farm in the US and Melissa blogs about everything from gardening to delicious recipes to all the creative things she gets up to !

Thank you Nancy and Melissa for this lovely award !

Now I am supposed to pass the award on to 2 fellow bloggers and although this is always difficult to do (so many wonderful blogs out there to choose from !) I have picked the following -:

Jenn-Lee’s blog “Moments”. Jenn-Lee is one of those people who has such a wonderful sunny personality that you can almost see and feel it when you read her blog ! Her writing is upbeat and often funny and I love the gorgeous photo’s she takes. She has a great outlook on life and although we live different lives on opposite sides of the world, I can relate a lot to some of the things she goes through as a busy Mum !

Mize’s blog “Portuguese Menu”. Mize is recording on her blog, a series of authentic Portuguese recipes and teaching us all about authentic Portuguese ingredients. I love being inspired by new ways of cooking, and learning new techniques & I also enjoy Mize’s friendly blogging style and colourful photo’s, which always tantalize my tastebuds !

Please do pop along to visit all the blogs I’ve mentioned here. I promise you won’t be disappointed !