Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Off We Go Again !

The road to Nairobi is currently under construction, so a lot of the drive is on dirt road - which adds about an hour to our journey !

Tomorrow we head off again, back to our neighbouring country of Kenya, to the capital city of Nairobi where I have several Doctor’s appointments and tests lined up over the next few days (all pregnancy related).

It’s going to be a busy time (i.e. not much time for shopping !) and I’ll be back sometime over the weekend, & depending on our current internet problems/situation I hope to be back blogging then too – although our ‘fundi’ (technician) will only be coming out the week after we return, to re-align our satellite dish.

I’m really sorry that I do not have blog posts publishing daily in my absence as I usually do – our current internet situation has prevented me from doing this, along with this week being quite a crazy week !

So, all being well, I’ll be posting again on either Saturday or Sunday.

I hope that everyone has a wonderful week ahead !