Sunday, November 8, 2009

Sunday's .............

A photo taken earlier this weekend of flowers in my parent's garden ....

Sorry no proper blog post from me today ............. have had a really lazy Sunday ... baby son woke me up around 7 am for a feed - I brought him in to bed with me & we both went back to sleep again until around 9 am ... him cuddled in my arms ... precious times ! My daughter went down to the beach with my Mum and the rest of the day has just sort of gone past in a lazy blur ... as any good Sunday should .....

Sunday's have always been my least favourite day of the week (too many memories of having to return to boarding school, or college, or leaving then-boyfriend's farm to head back to my job in town ... depending on what life stage I happened to be at at the time !) so I'm always glad when they're over & the new week has begun.

Hubby is heading back to our farm today - hooray ! He spent last night in a town called Morogoro. (Hasn't that got a lovely ring to it ?!) Have been keeping in touch via SMS and hope to talk to him on the 'phone properly tomorrow.

Instead of blogging, I'm off to bath/feed the kids so that I can have a nice, early, kid-free evening & watch 'Strictly Come Dancing' (which my Mum has got be hooked on !) .... enjoy the rest of your Sunday, everyone ;)