Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Gone Fishing !

'The Black Pearl' - a motorized dhow fishing boat pictured off Tanzania's coastline (who's on board ?!)

Just popped in to tell you that I'm not on the farm at the moment ... when you read this I will - hopefully (as this is Africa and anything is possible) - be sunning myself on Tanzania's beautiful coastline .... under the shade of a coconut tree, of course !

I'm taken a short break with my family .... and will have no internet connection whilst I'm away ..... but promise to fill you all in once I'm back next week.

Until then - kick your shoes off, make yourself at home and enjoy browsing around the blog and perhaps reading back on a few of my old posts which you may have missed .... there's only so much fishing a girl can do, you know - so I'll be back soon !