Thursday, May 27, 2010

Off To The Bright City Lights .....

Our garden earlier this week .... I'm saying 'goodbye' to the peace & quiet of farm living and 'hello' to the hustle and bustle of the big city for a while, as we leave Tanzania for a short break later today ....

As much as I love my life here on the farm, it’s been a terrifically busy season so far this year, hubby’s been working from dawn ‘til dusk 7 days a week as we’ve been planting around the clock … and I’m feeling ‘all farmed out’ at the moment ……

We all need a break before our busy harvesting season begins, and our daughter’s school closes for half term tomorrow … so, we’ve decided to pack our bags and head off to the big city lights for a while …. and a bit of a family holiday and some much needed R & R …

I’ll be back on the farm again the week after next, so won’t be blogging again until then, I don’t think, as I'm leaving the laptop at home.

Once I’m back, I’ll fill you all in on my adventures ... and I’ll remember to take lot’s of photo’s, too !

'See' you all again soon …… ;)