Monday, July 5, 2010

Thanks For All The Comments .......

View from a neighbouring farm, out towards our neighbouring country of Kenya

Sunset from another spot .... I get so used to seeing the sunset from our veranda, it is nice to see it from a different angle for a change ! (P.S. Best viewed with a G & T in hand !)

Thanks, everyone for all the lovely comments on my recent two posts, and also for the great feedback on my new website/venture. I really appreciate it - and all of you !

I have been busy this weekend, didn't manage to get much blogging stuff done but hope to get back into the swing of it soon ..... have been sorting through lots of recent photo's of my 'adventures' on the farm and have lots of interesting things to post about ..... finally introducing you to our askari (guard) Simon & his dog Pasta ... errrr .... Buster .... and another new staff member who has joined us ..... a tree felling project that could have ended in disaster *gasp* ..... update on our pets and village stray feeding 'project' ..... new farm equipment which has arrived from a far flung land (Holland !) ..... banana Mama's and school trips ...... and a few recipes too, of course !

In the meantime (as I'm getting ready for a big trip to the city tomorrow & flat out busy with preparing for that) .... I'll leave you with the two scenic photo's above - taken from a neighbouring farm at sunset just last weekend .... which gives you a slightly different 'feel' for this beautiful part of the country which we live in ....

Back soon ;)