Sunday, August 15, 2010

Late Posting Today !

My beautiful Maxie (taken on a walk around the garden this afternoon) turns 2 next month ....

Regular readers will know that I usually post around 11 am Tanzanian time each morning ..... well it's around 11 pm now, so I'm only 12 hours late today ;) Actually, I have been having a problem with Blogger this weekend (anyone else had the same thing happen to them ?) I could not post or moderate comments Friday/Saturday until quite late last night - so had no blog post prepared for today yet, by the time I finally managed to get online again.

We had a really relaxing family day at home today, with hubby taking the day off work and I didn't spend any time at the computer. So, no post from me today but instead I just wanted to pop in to let you all know why you hadn't heard from me yet !

Also thought it would be a good chance for Maxie to show her pretty face on the blog (the photo above was taken this afternoon) as it's been a while since I've 'featured' her. You can read about her and how she came into our family over here, aswell as see what a cutie she was as a puppy ! Maxie turns 2 years old next month, and is a very special girl - a real sweetheart who has a special place in my heart & is living a wonderful, carefree life instead of a miserable, unloved one chained up as a guard dog on a mine somewhere. (Which you can read more about in the post about her as a puppy).

I'll be back soon .....