Friday, November 14, 2008

I'm Back In Tanzania Again !


Home sweet home .... as nice as it is to go away, it's always just as nice to get back home to the farm again .....

I'm back, after a wonderful 4 day trip to Nairobi, Kenya !

We had a wonderful time and I admit that I'm actually "all shopped out" ? (Well ... almost !) We did lots of shopping and lots of eating out (phew !) and the best part of all was for my husband, daughter and I to just be able to spend 4 full days together as a family, without any pressing farm matters or outside interruptions ...

So, now that we are back I am preparing for a busy festive season - my favourite season of the entire year ! My parents arrive from South Africa a week on Sunday so I am also getting ready for their visit, plus I have lots of Christmas prep and baking etc in the pipeline over the coming weeks & will be blogging all about it as I go along.

My daughter turns 4 in a few weeks time, too, so I am busy preparing things for her birthday party aswell. We also have 2 new family members (four legged, whiskered members that is !) that I've yet to tell you about, plus of course, photo's and stories of our Kenyan trip ....

So, I'll be back from tomorrow blogging every day again and I can't wait to catch up on all I've missed and on everyone else's blogs, to see what you've been up to !