Monday, November 3, 2008

Two More Awards !



I’m honoured to have been given another 2 awards this past week by 4 of my fellow bloggers ! The awards are -:

The Uber Amazing Blog Award – this was given to me by Nedekcircheers blog “Everything Has A Reason” which you can see over here and also by Roberto of “Blogs I Browse” who’s blog you can see over here. Thanks so much to you both for awarding me this !

So, what is the Uber Amazing Blog Award ?

Uber (synonym to Super) Amazing Blog Award is a blog award given to blogs who:~ inspire you~ make you smile and laugh~ or maybe gives amazing information~ a great read~ has an amazing design~ and any other reasons you can think of that makes them Uber amazing!

The rules of this award are:
*Put the award logo on your blog or post
* Nominate at least 5 blogs (can be more) that you consider to be Uber Amazing! (I’m only nominating 2 - just because of time issues !)
* Let them know that they have received this Uber Amazing award by commenting on their blog
* Share the love and link to this post and to the person you received your award from

I am nominating the following 2 blogs for this Uber Amazing Blog Award -:

Memorable Meanders - although Jo's blog is relatively new, it already contains a wealth of quality blog posts covering a wide range of interesting topics & snippets about Jo's adventurous life !

Organic Growing Pains - because I marvel at what Peggy achieves on her allotment and the wonderful fresh produce she turns out. Her posts are always interesting to read and contain a little bit of everything !

Then I was also awarded the Premio Dardos award by Linda of “Remote Treechanger” who’s blog you can see over here & FlMom of “A Narrow Path” which you can see over here. Thanks to you both for this award !

The rules for the Premio Dardos award are -:

This award acknowledges the values that every blogger shows in his/her effort to transmit cultural, ethical, literary and personal values every day.

The rules to follow are :

1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person that has granted the award and his or her blog link.
2) Pass the award to other 15 blogs that are worthy of this acknowledgment. Remember to contact each of them to let them know they have been chosen for this award. (Once again, due to time constraints I am only nominating 2 blogs).

I am nominating these 2 blogs for the Premio Dardos award -:

Hidden Haven Homestead because I think that Peggy's love and care for her goats is amazing, especially to someone like me who lives in a country where they are only considered as a source of food and nothing else !

The Skoog Farm Journal because I admire Lori for her regular blogging covering a multitude of topics, especially the posts featuring her adventures with her faithful Therapy dog, Phoebe !

Thanks so much to the fellow bloggers who nominated my blog for these awards, I really appreciate it and hope you don’t mind that I’m only passing each award on to another 2 blogs each, but if I were to pass them on to the requested 20 blogs in total – phew, I would be sitting here all day linking, so hope that you understand ……………