Tuesday, March 17, 2009

100 000 Hits .... and The South African Blog Awards



Sometime on Sunday my hit counter reached the 100 000 mark - wow, 100 000 hits to my little blog in just over a year - I really don't know what to say except THANK YOU to everyone out there who reads me, and a special thanks to all my regular readers who pop in to visit me either daily or weekly !

Last week I posted about the South African Blog Awards (you can read that post over here) and the fact that "Food, Fun & Farm Life In East Africa !" has been nominated this year. Nominations were due to close on Saturday, but have now been extended until tomorrow, 18th March. If you haven't yet nominated this blog and would like to, I'd be most grateful if you popped on over to The South African Blog Awards 2009 to do so before the end of tomorrow - thank you so much ! (You can only nominate once - a big thank you to everyone who has already nominated !)

We've had quite a few visitors out to the farm lately, and I've been experimenting with new recipes and old favourites, to keep everyone well fed during their visits ! I've actually been in the kitchen quite a lot lately, and have some tasty recipes lined up to publish on the blog over the coming weeks, so look out for those ! I have not started thinking about Easter baking and cooking yet, but I see that some of my fellow foodie bloggers have, so I'd better get a move on, 'eh ?!

Hope that you're all having a wonderful start to your week, no matter where in the world you may be !