Saturday, April 18, 2009

Guest Blogging on 'Look & Taste'


I was honoured to be contacted by ‘Look & Taste' a few weeks ago and asked if I would feature as a guest blogger on their site.

‘Look & Taste’ is an Irish based site which features an incredible collection of recipes and food related videos, submitted by members from all over the world. Another great feature of this site is the food glossary, where you can look up food terms which you may not be familiar with and they are all explained in a clear and interesting way. If you’re not sure what a certain ingredient looks like, you can also go to their handy video glossary & see it for yourself ! There is a lot of interaction between members of the site too, which is great (dare I say that it’s a bit like the ‘Facebook’ of the food industry ?!)

‘Look & Taste’ is headed up by Master Chef & Managing Director Niall Harbsion, who has himself cooked for the likes of U2 (who just happen to be one of my favourite bands ever !) and Bill Gates.

It was Niall’s blog which featured me on Thursday this week, after ’interviewing’ me online and asking me to submit a recipe for them to use. Can you guess which recipe it was ? (I’ll give you a hint - it’s one of the most, surprisingly, popular on my blog to date).

Do you know what my last meal would be ? (Let’s hope we’re not talking death row here, ’eh ?!) Do you know what one of my most special food memories is ? Well, if you’re interested you can
pop across to Niall’s blog and read what I had to say over there.

Have a look around while you’re at it, and I guarantee you’ll find many drool worthy recipes & great food photo’s that will get your taste buds racing ;)

Have a great food & fun filled weekend, everyone !