Saturday, November 21, 2009

Cooking Up A Storm !

Cooking up a storm today in my parent's kitchen here in South Africa (excuse the poor quality photo !)

Hubby has arrived ! I cannot begin to tell you how wonderful it is to be reunited as a family again !

We have a busy weekend ahead, so I'm just popping in to let you know that I'll be around again early next week. We're having a small birthday party here for my daughter on Monday (she's turning 5 !) & I am baking a cake & busy getting ready for that .... then on Thursday she has a small celebration (and more cake !) at the little play school she has been attending - it will also be her last day as we fly home to Tanzania in Friday :)

I also have lots of last minute shopping and packing to do - and a wonderful 'kid free' Tuesday where I'm leaving the kids with my husband and taking my Mum out for a fun filled day of shopping and a mother/daughter lunch as it's her birthday soon, too - I'm really looking forward to that !

Oh yes - and as we won't be together with my parent's for Christmas this year, we're having a pre Christmas celebratory supper on Wednesday night - complete with a smoked leg of ham, Christmas pudding - and all the trimmings !

I'll be taking lots of photo's of everything, and will be back soon to fill you all in ..... have a great weekend wherever you are as you read this !