Thursday, December 3, 2009

Lush, Green Garden Views .......

We've been having some lovely rain lately ..... some much needed, life giving rain. (Everything was so dry before I left 2 months ago - you can see photo's of my Winter garden taken then, over here.)

I had fun today walking through my garden (albeit a little neglected & overgrown in places !) & taking some photo's to share with you all ... the one above is the view over our front garden fence .....

This view above is the one I see from my kitchen window each day ....

This is the bottom section of our garden (above) ... you can just make out 2 of the dogs chasing each other around !


Part view of our house above ..... our bedroom area lies to the back right of the house and is not visible in this photo .....

The archway which welcomes all our visitors ..... with hibiscus flowering to the right of this photo ...

The above photo is of our back garden and entrance gate, with jacaranda and blue gum trees towering overhead.

Ah. It's good to be home again !