Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year !!!

Mt Meru viewed from our farm last week


To all my wonderful blog readers, a very 'Happy New Year' to you !
Thanks for reading my blog - the whole year through ....

From kitten rescues to baby’s being born to elephant’s on the farm too,
I’ve enjoyed writing and being read during 2009 by you

Your comments make me smile (and sometimes shed a tear)
Each and every reader of ‘Food, Fun & Farm Life’ I hold dear ….
The emails, the cards, the gifts sent from afar
I can’t believe what a wonderful bunch of people you are !

Although we live all over this big, wide world & are spread out afar
Blogging only brings it home even more, how very alike we are

No matter our background, religion or views ....
No matter which sort of lifestyle we choose ....

Whether living on an urban street or a quiet country lane -
At the end of the day, we are all very much the same

So …. I hope that you’ll enjoy another year of ‘Food, Fun & Farm Life’ with me
Who knows what 2010 holds in store ?
Well - we’ll just have to see !

Wishing all my readers a wonderful, peaceful 2010 !

Free Signature Generator