Wednesday, March 17, 2010

In My Garden ......

I have a few unruly flowerbeds (above) ..... but I rather like them that way !

Some 'delicious monster's' which provide a cool, shady and quiet place for the cats to rest under during the heat of the day ....

Colourful flowers ..................... and an almost hidden daisy, or two .....................

Magnificent views ........................

And tall, shady trees .....................

Splashes of colour, now that Summer's here ..............

Delicate Linseed (Flax) flowers .... this variety is called 'Blue Dress' .......

And a lovely bunch of freshly picked flowers from my precious daughter ................

Aswell as a cat hiding up high in the cool branches of a tree ............. (that's our resident tiger - incase you were wondering !)

And as always, to end ............ a veranda view.

I think I'll just settle here for a while and enjoy the peace ..... and you're welcome to join me !