Sunday, September 12, 2010

Hasty Hello !

Phew ! I've had a hectic week .... and another busy one ahead - but as promised, I'm just popping in to say hello and to touch base with you all (and will then be off again). I'm not trying to be mysterious (honest !) ... it's just that there is so much going on right now, that I want to be able to sit down and tell you everything in detail at once - all good stuff, I assure you ;)

Thanks for all the continued comments and emails - I'll try and visit everyone's blogs soon (am - briefly - catching up with many in my Google reader at the moment).

The photo's above and below were taken earlier this week on the farm, on our way back from the city at sunset - they were both taken on the road leading to our house. (Isn't Kilimanjaro lovely in the pink evening light ?)

Have a great week, everyone !