Sunday, September 5, 2010

Post Haste

A traditional kokatene (wooden hand drawn cart) seen everywhere here in Tanzania. I so admire the people who operate these, as it is a really tough job. (Photo credit - my Mum ! When my parent's were visiting a couple of years ago my Mum snapped this photo - thanks, Mum ! xx)

I am typing this post in haste after being off the farm all day today ..... with another early morning tomorrow as I am away again for the whole day - then back, then off again - so, a very busy week ahead for me & posting will not be every second day as usual as I won't be here much. So don't worry if you don't see me around until the weekend or so ? Will have lots of blog reading to catch up on then, aswell as comments and emails ............................. until then, kwaheri - I'm off on my wooden cart for another adventure (or two) !