Sunday, December 5, 2010

Blog Greetings From South Africa !

I've arrived in South Africa ! Got here a week ago after an uneventful trip (quite rare that - this being Africa !) .... 3 countries, 3 flights alone with the 2 kids & around 100 kg's of checked & hand luggage ..... but we made it here okay ;)
The scenes in these photos were taken on the beach in front of my parent's house on the Eastern Cape coast where we are now ............

To all of you who've been emailing me - thank you - I'm sorry I have not responded yet. Thanks for the Facebook messages, emails and comments ..... Jo, Ian, Wendy, Karine, Di ...... I promise to be in touch soon ;) has been a difficult time for me these past few weeks as those close to me know .... thanks for all being there !


I head off to Johannesburg next week and will be there for around 12 days, before returning here for Christmas ..... I promise to pop in and blog as often as I can !


Hope that everyone is gearing up for the festive season & a nice holiday break .............. and to all those of you on the other side of the world - keep warm !