Friday, December 17, 2010

A Long Overdue Update

I'm sorry that I have been so slack with updating the blog lately !- I'm in Johannesburg at the moment, my son had his operation on Tuesday & is now at home recovering. The past 2 days have been up and down with him ... a few hiccups and another Dr's visit this morning, possible post-op problems but we hope & pray that there won't be - only time will tell as the next week unfolds.

Thanks for all the messages, comments, emails - I have so many to reply to, and will do so as soon as I can. Thanks to those of you (you know who you are !) who've been keeping in close contact with me, especially during these past 2 difficult days - no matter how bad things seem, they CAN only get better, and I'm holding on to that thought as I face the coming days/week.

The photo's above were taken on the road to Johannesburg (from the Eastern Cape) this past weekend - I have some more posts to follow soon on the trip & the lovely B & B we stayed at along the way - but they'll have to wait until I have more time and am in a more peaceful place in my life !